Thursday, January 13, 2011

MASJID CLEANING

Salam everyone!
I just wanted to inform everyone that the masjid cleaning has been postponed to January 22, 2011. This is because there will be an event going on this Saturday so we won’t be able to go according to planned. Please please and please contact me at asmaeaitnajim@gmail.com or text at (315)863-7553 if you are coming. I NEED TO KNOW A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!! (also if you would like to bring a snack to share it would be wonderful) BUT!!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO CONTACT ME SOME WAY IF YOU ARE COMING!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ! :)

12 comments:

  1. Hey Asmae, how about Monday? Nobody has school that day and I don't think that anyone will be using the masjid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess.......but i don't think we should do that because it'll be all last minute and i already got the date set with Br. Mir and Br. Mirsad it'll be the 3rd time we change the date so Saturday the 26th is better and then we can be organized enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have regents exam on the 26 its a WEDNESDAY not a saturday so i guess i cnt make it sorrryyy...?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... I think she meant the 29th. But I can't come either... SAT prep :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. k I'll call for another date -Asmae

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever, keep it for the 22nd, I just won't come

    ReplyDelete
  7. 22ND!!!! -ASMAE (don't feel like signing in)

    ReplyDelete
  8. o okayy what time?? asmae txt my moms phone to tell me waht time if u get this ahead..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg u guys need to find a diff way of comunticating ! gez

    ReplyDelete
  10. who is this?? and we have facebook also and e-mails are sent -Asmae

    ReplyDelete